Printing and Photocopying Service Unavailable at Red Hill
Printing and photocopying services are currently unavailable at the Red Hill. The estimated time of disruption is unknown. We are working to resolve this issue. Thank you for your patience.
Central Library - Tax Clinic Cancellation
Due to unforeseen circumstances, the free drop-in tax preparation service clinic on Saturday, April 8 has been cancelled. Please visit hpl.ca/free-tax-service for other clinic dates. We apologize for the inconvenience.
Please be aware of online phishing attempts impersonating Hamilton Public Library and Library Staff. HPL does not solicit paid freelance opportunities through social media or other messaging applications. HPL does not request personal or banking information through social media or require financial compensation when reviewing job applications. Please report phishing schemes to email@example.com. If you think you are a victim of fraud, please call the Canadian Anti-Fraud Centre at 1-888-495-8501.
Barton Branch Makerspace
The iMac at the Barton Branch Makerspace is currently unavailable. We are working to resolve this issue.
Hamilton Public Library Annual Report on Goals
- 2023 Multiyear Business Plan
- 2022 Multiyear Business Plan
- 2022 Midyear Progress Report
- 2022 Letter from the Library Board
- Final Report on 2021 Goals
Facilities Master Plan
- Annual Report on Incidents - 2022
- Library Usage and Demographics Study Report 2018
- 2022 Partnership List
- Hamilton Public Library 2011 Reference Study
- Inner-City Service Plan - 2009
Bedbug Prevention and Containment
Amalgamation Reports (2000-2001)
- Library Task Force Report
- Electronic Services Transition Team: Website Report
- Proposed Service Hours Report
- A Model for Service Hours and Staff Qualifications
- Collection Management Transition Team
- Children’s Services Transition Team Final Report
- Branch Library Roles in the Amalgamated Library System
Previous Years Strategic Plans, Annual Report on Goals, and other Key Report document links can be found on the following pages.